Friday, July 9, 2010

To Mom

Mom,
           If your reading this its probably 3 am in the morning and your awake because your snoring woke you up. LOL. Anyway while im typing this im also watching you look at the scrapbook you made for one of your six kids and remenicing on the past. I just asked you how to spell the word that starts with an R way back there and we both feel retarded. Your sitting on the couch in the pink blouse you bought 3 days ago and your son, the devil child im forced to call my little brother, just jumped on your lap and you pretended it didnt hurt your sore knee when it really did because you dont want to hurt harolds feelings. I realize why you do all little things you do.... Its because you are a mother with a TRUE love for her children. I've analyzed the crap out of you and have come to the conclusion that you've made some mistakes, but hey, who the heck hasnt?, and you know what? Your a really awesome person and im glad i can call you my lil mama. I was also thinkin about all the dumb stuff your kids have done and how you never once judged or questioned them. You just offered your shoulder and ear and unconditional love and devotion. I love you Laura Louis Rozier. With all my heart. Thank you for being "The Shit". :) 


                                                                            Your ONE and ONLY
                                                                       ----Angela Lauren

No comments: