Monday, July 19, 2010

Kirtlynn's daddy

 This is Kirtlynn's daddy
when he was just weeks old. Now he is grown and about to be in the adventure of his life.  He is my second child and my second son.  He is very much like me in so many ways.  He is the kind of person that has no enemies.  Everybody loves TJ, but then he makes it easy to do so.  I use to call him my stealth child, he would just appear and then disappear, always around but sometimes you never noticed.  He was my quiet child, the never got into much trouble child.  Now he is going to be a daddy and have a child of his very own. 
He will make an amazing father I have no doubt of it because he is an amazing man.  His kind gentle soul will bring wisdom in guiding his children.  His sweet loving nature will bring them comfort in knowing of unconditional love.  His strong beliefs will bring them the assurance that everything he does for them he does with deep love and devotion.  Just as he has been an amazing son-an amazing husband-he will be a father of great magnitude.  I am proud- we are all lucky to have him in our lives.
 This dresser is for Kirtlynn Ivy. Her daddy made it just for her.
These are her parents, two amazing people about to embark on the journey of an eternal life time.
Cherish these moments because they speed by past you all too quickly.  You will be holding Kirtlynn one moment
and the very next she will be having her own baby!

-love bye

No comments: