Friday, July 16, 2010

Bunny and Turtle

BUNNY and TURTLE

My flight is booked
to come see you
my bags NOT packed
as I have a month to go
but I am ready to leave
ready to see my sweet children
have their own children
OH GLORIOUS moment in time
I am beside myself with rapture
beside myself with excitement
I ponder so often what you will look like
GORGEOUS of course... but to see you both smile!
What character will you have
what amazing adventures you will experience
as you journey this life's road.
My sweet Kirtlynn, My sweet Everett
to hold you and smell the scent of heaven
still so freshly embedded in you skin
how soft soft and gentle you will feel
how tender will your coos and cries sound
how your grandma will cry for joy
my soul will explode like a
fist full of glitter
I love both so deeply, so deeply
so completely
thank you Kirtlynn
thank you Everett
for choosing us to share your lives with

grandma loves you

-love bye

No comments: