Saturday, July 10, 2010

To Angela

Angela,

   I know you thought that I read your message this morning when I was snuggle bunnying you hard and telling you how much I adore you.  But now you know I had not read your beautifully amazing blog to me.. but rather that is truly how I feel... so that made you feel even more special and loved because it really is the way I feel all the time for no special reason... THANK YOU for that amazing blog to me... I cried and you know I did cause I am a blubber boob... but I wouldn't be any other way.. and yes all those things you said are true...  I do love that way.... and you know I just might be a vicious a** Kola bear did you ever investigate that?


 I love you more .... and more....and more.................. and more every second of the day

love mom--your one and only mom


-love bye

No comments: