Sunday, June 27, 2010

another weekend

Well this has been an interesting weekend.  I love weekends as you all know.  This weekend was out of sorts as Thursday last I was in the shower washing my hair -I turned around to rinse- and BAM I heard it pop--my knee-yes I have arthritis and it inflames once a year.  Well it went again. and the pain is like well let me see if I can describe it- its a sharp then dull then sharp then dull never ending pain and ache-- then I know it is about to be over when in a few days the pain moves down my leg until its in all the joints of my toes!!  That is where I am at today!!..  who knew toes could hurt so badly!  I DO that's who!! I had to miss work and spend two days not moving.  Do you realize how difficult that is?  Well it is.  Sounds like fun to just have some R&R but when the pain is there NO WAY.  But then such is life... others have it worse off than I.   I thought I would share my weekend.  It's nice to be actually able to sit and walk.  WOW life is good.

-Love bye

No comments: