Saturday, June 5, 2010

I WONT FEAR LOVE

"Peace in the struggle
To find peace
Comfort on the way
To comfort"- Sarah Mclachlin

**********************************************




Just when you thought you were safe.................



Something or someone breaks in
Turning your world
All confused and fragile again.

You want to trust and believe
They are extending their hand
As a true jester of truth and love.

That it's real this time
Not just a jab to
Break your heart into
A thousand million pieces, again.

To rip it from your soul
Only to toss it to
The wayside, as tho
You were nothing, ever to them.

"It's been my experience that many people live their lives thinking they have been RESPECTED only to discover that they were merely FEARED.
And FEAR can be over come." ===Benton Fraser


Sarah McLachlan "Fumbling Toward Ecstasy"

All the fear has left me now

I’m not frightened anymore
It’s my heart that pounds beneath my flesh
It’s my mouth that pushes out this breath

And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it
I won’t fear love

And if I feel a rage I won’t deny it
I won’t fear love

Peace in the struggle
To find peace
Comfort on the way
To comfort


-Love Bye

1 comment:

Hailey said...

I love reading your blog...I might not be very good at commenting but I am always reading, I am so glad we have this way to keep up with each other...miss you and luv ya :)