Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekends

There is something to be said for the weekends----time to accomplish all the things you can't during the working week---OR NOT -------------------------------------This weekend I CHOOSE NOT!!!!!!


There is a certain kind of therapy that one receives by wearing your pajamas all weekend... or for most of the weekend anyway can say the least be well liberating!   I did this very thing at weekend.  I woke at 5.45am and laid in bed thinking of what I really had to do, what I really wanted to do and what I was going to do.  I debated with myself until around 6.00 am ---at which time I got up---- took a shower ----- got dressed,---- did not put any makeup on, put my hair in a very short pony tail and headed out the door-and did not even turn my phone on nor did I take it with me!
  I went garage saling and had a blast!!!!! I was done by 7.45am! I spent $20.00 and bought so many amazing things that I wanted.--I didn't said NEEDED--I said wanted----  Now that is what I call guilt free spending! HHMM 7.45am now what to do with the rest of my day?


AHHHH--SCRAPBOOK!!!!!  SCRAPBOOK!!!!!!SCRAPBOOK!!!!!!----YES SCRAPBOOK!!!!!!


So, I came home- took another shower because yes this is Arkansas and YES at 6.00 am it is HOTTER than a three pecker billy goat--- (OK what does that mean anyway?- my baby daddy use to say that all the time in reference to the heat-- and why I would quote him in the first place is beyond me but today that seemed to be appropriate--go figure--) ---ANYWAY I got into some clean Jammie's-OK really my Scotland t-shirt and Jammie bottoms--set up my table and began to scrap--- and I did until about 12.30am Sunday morning--went to bed --woke up about 9.30am and scrapped some more--- beautiful pages for my sweet Everett James--some for Kirtlynn Ivy and a couple for Kirtlynn Ivy's momma and Daddy --- 27 pages in all-- WOWOWOWO my creative mind exploded-----


About 1.00pm  got dressed went to my girlfriend Kathy's house we went to lunch (Le Huerta's!!!)--went back to her house watched TV talked and laughed and b*&*^$# about the injustices of dealing with certain people----laughed more--and than laughed again---


I am sorry to see this weekend leave me-- thank you sweet weekend for being my friend--thank you sweet weekend for being my doctor and prescribing just what I needed--thank you sweet weekend for not betraying me----


-Love bye

No comments: