Monday, June 7, 2010

morning freedom

There is something to be said with being up with the chickens (not that I have them in apartment).  The day  is long and so much can be accomplished in the time.  I feel more productive, OK that is a lie, I feel angry sometimes that I have insomnia.  I envy-green eyed monster -type envy people who can sleep. 
What do I do while I am awake at ungodly hours while most people sleep.. well when I am in Scotland ( the time difference is day there- early morning here) I site see and visit friends.  amazingly I sleep like a log when I am over there. HHMMM wonder if there is anything to that?
SIDE THOUGHT- why do people say sleep like a baby-in references to having a good night sleep?  Babies don't sleep all night!! they are up every two hours WHAT THE HECK!!!
What I do hhmm well let's see before the Internet (I can't even) I would watch TV or read. Now its explore the many facets of the world wide web.....and do my university work...
I'd rather being sleeping

-Love Bye

No comments: