Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Those moments in time


You know in life when you come across something that just takes your breath away even if only for a moment. I had one of those moments today. I came across one of my most Cherished photos. It was one of my Austin. He is about two in this picture and it captures him to a tee. I LOVE THIS BOY who has grown into an amazing man, whom I love even more-yet he went from then to now- in what seems to be a mere blink of an eye. I was thinking of a line Mrs Bennett says to Lizzie in Pride and Prejudice. " One seems so forlorn without ones children." That is how I felt when I looked at my little boy who is now a strong man. I realized my nest is radiply becoming empty. Why does time have to go by so quickly? I wish I could capture my favorite moments in a snowglobe and place them on a shelf.
-Love Bye

No comments: