Thursday, May 27, 2010

Morning Glory

I was walking to my car this morning and had a momentary movie clip smile--- I was Elizabeth Bennett (in that end scene when she gets out of bed from a sleepless night walks out to the field)-- the mist covers everything and all you hear (beside the music score)-- is the chirping of the birds.. everything is quiet and the sun peeks through the mist to cast that unmistakable glow of a misty morn-- the brilliant hues of yellow-orange and reds--dew on the grass--  only my eyes scanned the horizon for Mr. Darcy (Matthew MacFadyen) making his way towards me--- ah sweet dreams-- at least I can control the ones I have when I am awake--
It's going to be another day that I will control it to be what I want it to be, because I am the Goddess of my universe!! and the Leading Lady of my own life!
-Love Bye

1 comment:

oliviaarin293 said...

Beautiful laura! simply beautiful!