Thursday, May 27, 2010

Random qutoes I love part one

I was thinking how much I love quotes-- here are some of my favorite--

"Cliffs are for climbing-- that's why God gave us grappling hooks" B. Fraser
"It only takes an extra second to be courteous" B. Fraser

"Perhaps Mr. Collins has a cousin" Elizabeth Bennett

"Are you sure I'm a tiger? I don't feel very much like a tiger.  Maybe I'm a vicious ass Koala bear... did you ever investigate that?" Kat Williams

"You can't even go to heaven if you get killed by eating spinach.. you can't even go.. you don't what to tell Jesus.. "Yes, Jesus I did have a salad I really did, I don't know what I was thinking." Kat Williams

"Welcome to King Burger where you can have it your way... But don't get crazy!" Bon qui qui

" You better not mess with my momma... you'll find a Chihuahua's head in your bed when you wake up in the mornin.. I mean I am a thug..I am gangsta" Angela Ross

"I don't play... I don't play.." Angela Ross

-Love Bye

No comments: