Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Catch up






















                                                                                 Ok much has happened to try and catch it all up in one blog, so what I am going to do is just make some postings of things that happened since my last post. I will same some major highlights such as TJ and Lindsay got married in July 2008, Austin graduated in May 2009 Angela and Harold, well have just grown. Mattie abd Juliana just gave birth to my first grand child Asa Vaughan Ross!! Katherine and Shelby are expecting Everett James Beazer to come at the end of August and Lindsay and TJ are expecting Kirtlynn Ivy to arrive mid Aug! Yes I WILL BE A GRANDMA!! I am so beside myself with happiness! So as the saying goes a picture is worth a thousand words here are some for you ENJOY some fun random photos that are some of my favorite,
-Love Bye

No comments: