Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fabulous 50







Did I mention that in April I turned 50? Oh well I did. I decided that this year was going to be the the year that belongs to me and that only fabulous things will happen to me. AND THEY HAVE! I remember when I was young and my own mother turned 50 she would always say " I'm going to be Hawaii 5 0 without the Hawaii!!!" ( re: a TV show from way back in the day--youtube it!!) I love that woman.. and miss my mommy something fierce--- So friends from work went out with me and we had a blast at a local eatery... it was way fun ... and turning 50 didn't hurt as much as I thought it would... it was rather nice actually....well here is to being Fabulous 50 Laura Rozier!!!!

and yes that is a bowl of whip cream they are popping on my face!!!!!!!!

-Love Bye

No comments: