Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MY BABY IS HAVING A BABY!!




Just a thought- why does it seem so more intense when it's your daughter who is having the baby as apposed to your son---hhmm--Katherine and Shelby moved back to Utah when she was just barely three months-- for mothers day she sent me some photos-- I cried-- there was my baby with a BUMP!!! Of course it was tears of joy but wow talk about knock my socks off!!! I love that she calls/texts me at all hours about all sorts of things--"mommy do babies get hick-ups?" "Mommy what does it mean when....?" I love it.... I love her.... I told Katherine that I was getting two back packs one for Kirtlynn and one for Everett, on them will be etched- " I'm running away to MY GRANDMA'S HOUSE!" also a cell phone with only my number on speed dial. Her reply was this " I will be standing at the door with Everett and his backpack and tell him "Oh no you don't I'M going, she was MY MOTHER FIRST!"
-Love Bye

No comments: