Friday, May 28, 2010

A note to Katherine


There are moments that you find yourself saying "That's just what I say--or think about--"  To me music does that ..speaks those words in just the manner I would say them.... and brings back memories --those moments in time I was talking about before---

I think of my beautiful Katherine Elizabeth when I hear this song..... it takes me back to those many one on one mommy/daughter--best friends talks deep into the night that we so often shared.... those moments I miss---and cherish---make me cry--make me smile--make my heart leap so hard it just might burst into a FIST FULL OF GLITTER

You will have those moments with your children sweetheart-- you will-- because you are an amazing person--and you will be an even more amazing mother than you ever allow yourself to imagine. Remember how very proud I am of you and how very much I adore you.

Have you ever fed a lover
With just ur hands?
Close your eyes and
Trust it, just trust it.
Have you ever
thrown a fist full of
Glitter in the air?
Have you ever looked fear in the face
And said I just don't care?

It's only half past the of no return
The tip before the ice burg,
The sun before the burn
The thunder before the lightening
The breath before the phrase.

Have you ever felt this way?

Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry?
Have you ever wished for an endless night?
Lassoed the moon and the stars
And pulled that rope tight.
Have you ever held your breath
And asked yourself
Will it ever get better than
Tonight----- tonight

glitter by Pink

-Love Bye

No comments: