Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Daughters


There are two woman in this world that I adore above all others, they are my daughters, Katherine and Angela. (Of course their brothers are adored by me above all other men in the universe). I cannot express the amount of joy, pleasure and amazement it has been to watch them each grow into the women they are today. They are my BFFs, my angels, my happy thoughts. They are hilariously and most OUTRAGEOUSLY comical. I love them together or apart, they need their own comedy tour with all the characters they have. How they make me laugh. We are the three musketeers!! All for one and one for all! Thank you for choosing me to be your mother and sharing your life with me. You are strong, amazing and phenomenal women.

-Love Bye

1 comment:

LaDawn said...

It has been a joy for their favorite Aunt to watch them grow into such beautiful women! Inside and out, of course, they are amazing.