Monday, May 21, 2012

Obession

They say this beautiful man is my obession....to look at him one might say Hell YEAH!! why not? I mean just look at his beautiful facial features...regal prominat cheeks bones..



his long lean muscular frame..



or those amazing amber orbs that lure you in like a sider's web...



his gorgeous hair that just beckons your fingers to lace themselves through...


not to mention his own long slender fingers that you can just image fisting your hair tightly as he draws you into what could only be discribe as the most amazing experience of your life...a kiss with those perfect..beautiful..delicious lips..to feel the warmth and tenderness not to mention the feelings that would explode within your soul at the very instant those lips.. those beautiful lips touched your skin... you would certainly know what a taste of heaven would be like... his lips.. his mouth...





those beautiful lips....those eyes... how could one not be lost in translation of sheer Utopia.....



amazing gentle yet strong beauty this man evokes-


So they say I am obessed.... with what???...DO I know what his favorite meal is? NO... do I know what his favorite type of music is? NO... do I know really anything about this man and his likes....NO..NO..  I really do not care to be frank.... so am I the typical "obessed" fan??? NO HELL NO... I will tell you what I am obessed about him....his raw amazing talent... his preformance draws me in like bees to honey.. moths to the flame... he is an amazing actor...and he is breathtakingly gorgeous... those are the two things I am obessed with about Mads Mikkelsen....
and once again I say HELL YEAH... WHY NOT.... watch his movies... and the vast roles he plays...look at his gorgeous face.... then tell me you too are not "obessed".... so here are some of my favorites... please take a moment and enjoy... oh by the way.... he is up for and willmost likely win Best Actor at Cannes for his preformance in The Hunt.... good luck and well deserved Mads...


No comments: