Monday, October 3, 2011

Something I have never done

Today I am staying in my bed..all day... yes I said ALL DAY... it's my day off dang it and I will... I know ..I know... I don't stay in bed even when I am sick... but today... I am... and yes I am still in my PJ's... WOW I know right....

SO... how have you all been? Me I have been wonderful thank you for asking....LOLOL.. let's see... I graduated university..yes I did I now have a nicely framed paper that says I am smart...

So I checked something off my bucket list... I got a Tattoo... its cool... and don't let anyone kid you ..it hurt like the fires of hades...

Elsker Dig  (Danish for "LOVE YOU")


I will never get another one.... nope..never....

Another thing off the bucket list is learning another language.... so we are learning French as a family..cause you know what good is learnign a language if you have noone to talk to ... Im just saying...

I am still writing... and loving it..getting better... growing and stretching..as an author...

so today I am staying in bed... period. end of discussion.  I get to check that off my bucket list too.

~love bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the tat!! :) its beautiful just like you are!! Though I REAAAALLY think you should get the bunny tat with me ;P
**BuNnY**